How do I add custom token to Trust Wallet?
If you are using a wallet such as Trust, Atomic or Metamask you may have noticed a token is not available on the wallet. No worries, adding a token is simple.
- simply google the name of the token like this “PRQ token address”
- you should see results from a number of sites, such as coingecko, ethplorer, etherscan, bnscan etc…
- you will find within the page “contract” or “contract address” in this case PRQ is 0xfe2786d7d1ccab8b015f6ef7392f67d778f8d8d7
- also you can see how many transfers and holders there are of a particular token. On a legit token there should be many holders and transfers. BEWARE anyone can create a token and copy a name of a legit token. Check that the price matches the token you want. Also throw the contract address in google and make sure it gets multiple hits as a legit address.
- to add the token to your wallet, simply find in your wallet settings “add custom token” and paste in the address, usually the other parts of the token will auto-fill, if not you can find that info on the same site as the address. That’s it. Note: some wallets will require you to choose which block chain the token is on. (ERC20=Ethereum) BEP-20= Smartchain / Binance)
- You may find that you cannot find the token in Uniswap or Pancakeswap etc. in the exchange section of the app simply paste the same address and import it in.